2.5.5 red floodlight, white lamp, pilot's seat texture

Picchio

Red floodlights and the white lamp illuminating the right-hand console are not working.

The pilot's seat texture (on the right) shows some kind of seam.

Cannot provide screenshots at the moment, but I will do if necessary.

Thanks for all the hard work - the Fishbed still has the first place in texture quality, detail and overall sense of belivability between all DCS modules, I believe. Looking forward to seeing the final update!

Will send it to Rudel, he's working on lights right now.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

• 2 weeks later...
Red floodlights and the white lamp illuminating the right-hand console are not working.

Thanks for all the hard work - the Fishbed still has the first place in texture quality, detail and overall sense of belivability between all DCS modules, I believe. Looking forward to seeing the final update!

+1. I'm getting the same problems.

+1 As Well. DCS/2.5.5.32533