Controls Modifier

ff4life4

The modifier in the controls acts like a "toggle" vs holding it for the modification.

For example with the a10 and f18 I have one hat that has system functions and then I hold the pinky switch down (set as my modifier). And when I hold this pinky down that hat now trims the aircraft.

However for some reason in the tomcat, one press of the modifier will switch (or toggle) it from trim to the other functions. I dont think it should stick, it should only be a modifier when held down.

Thanks!

Funny fact: I had the same issue some weeks ago, had 2 threads with it just to find out that my modifier was set on the right side of modifier setup page which is the toggle side. You just have to remove the key from the right side and add it to the left side.

What makes it so funny? I thought it was my fault but I encountered the same issue on a second PC with DCS and with the Tomcat. With that and your post I'm not sure anymore that it was really my fault. Can't prove it but I only saw that with the Tomcat. Never happened to me with all my other modules and PCs.