Shading "problem"

IulianUM

This is kinda weird ...:helpsmilie:

Sometimes (not always) when a plane crashes on the ground (after being shoot down) the shading of the cockpit changes .

This happens at least in the Nevada and The Persian Gulf maps, and with the F-18 and the F-5 .

Any idea what can be do to avoid this behavior?

Normal.thumb.jpg.bff804e858aaad0629499098e567fab2.jpg

Notsonormal.thumb.jpg.c104ccac9374645e7a0b8dd99f38d601.jpg

Perhaps it is related to the appearance of that "Mission Complete" pop-up notification?

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Solved!

Just found the solution, it was the A-4 mod that was causing the trouble.

After a lot of testing, changing configs and things and even trying a "repair", the problem stayed the same .

Then i moved the A-4E-C folder, and no idea why but all is working well ... :music_whistling:

Happy to hear it's fixed! :-)

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Not sure that is the case...

I have a similiar problem. Shading dissapearing from game (cockpit and external). I need to go into settings, change them back and forth to get them back. Just now, they were there one mission, but gone again the next. One of my squadrons bubbies also reported the same.

I do not have the A4 mod.