activate please

j1had

buyers beware

still waiting---30hrs and going into the weekend, I am suspicious

had nothing from the webmaster and no activation--- it is clearly over " within 12 hrs"-- iI feel it is missold and incorrect information it can't be good bussiness practice as I would not recomend this to anyone???

what is the problem??

Are you certain the download is not already available on the homepage? Just in case, you need to go to the Files -> Downloads tab on the left menu. At least one user reported than he then had to hit the "Buy Again" link to actually see the download, although I can't verify that.

If the download is indeed not available yet, then it is probably until Monday, because ED's office is in Moscow and given the time difference, the weekend is already on.

I understand the frustration. As with all other cases you can see in this section, I'm also certain the problem will be resolved shortly.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Beware do not buy this product it no longer exists

thanks again for your reassurance, it seems i am not the only one in the same position. All I want is what i paid for within the time limit posted.

The download is definitely not there, what is strange is why say 12 hours if it is going to be longer, with no communication from the webmaster it really is not good--I feel conned and not happy with being misled..

What is going on???

As far as I know these guys may no longer exist, and I have been scammed, ok its a small amount of money but its still a con until proved different.

There are thousands of registered members on this board. Obviously, it isn't a con. I'm sorry ED wasn't able to activate your purchase within the stated 12 hours, but I'm sure this will be done as soon as possible (which is unfortunately early next week).

What is going on is that ED is having to manually perform the activations, which is normally done automatically. Since it is now a human function, it can sometimes take longer than others.

Sorry again for the inconveniece, but you'll be off and flying soon.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Forum Rules

• ED Team

Gentlemans, I'm Sorry.

It is likely that we faced with technical problem of server. We have already begun the investigation.

I ask to be patient and wait before Monday. We'll execute our entire obligation without fall.

Once again we ask to excuse for caused to troubles.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

thanks

Thanks finally for the reply, I will wait until monday-5 days from purchasing this instant download..

I really hope you get your problems sorted out, as pig pen says we could have ordered this from rc simulations and it would have arrived in the post days ago..not happy.

Thanks finally for the reply, I will wait until monday-5 days from purchasing this instant download..

I really hope you get your problems sorted out, as pig pen says we could have ordered this from rc simulations and it would have arrived in the post days ago..not happy.

I bought my CD copy of Flaming Cliffs yestarday and the confirmation mail was preatty odd, and the Lock On site still says "You have not paid for anything yet." Well, I have a diffrent opinion about that. I hope that this gets sorted out and I will get my copy of LO:FC.

Are you sure you purchased the cd and not the download version? I notice they are the same price.

Yea, I'm preatty sure I paid for the CD version. Download version is 14,95$ and the CD version is 14,95$ + 4,65$ for the shipping. That's 19,60$, and that's what I paid. The confirmation mail only shows me the reference number for the transaction, and not the activation code.

The other thing is that the email I got is very odd. It says "You bought: LOCKON: shopping". And it doesn't say the description of the item, delivery or billing adress. It's kinda "blank".

majkimajk,

I wouldn't worry about the end result - as you can see all issues are eventually resolved. I'm sorry about the delay, but why don't you start a new thread with your issue and the transaction number or any other pertinent information, so it is more easily visible at the office?

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Forum Rules

Well, there is already a freaking load of "activate my key" threads. I don't wan't to spam the forum with another one (I mean another thread). I wrote an email to the administrator and I'm awiating an answer. But... If You say I should start a new thread... I guess I just copy and paste the content of the email. :smilewink: