FSSB R3 Lighting

Uncle

That's right, the FSSB was on a 24-month warranty, it stopped working after 11 months. Waiting for tips from them - I read that you must first complete the RMA.

"Warranty Service may be obtained by delivering the product to Realsimulator. Before a product can be returned to Realsimulator, you must first obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number by contact our technical department at: technic@realsimulator.com. You must then clearly write this number and the mention “WARRANTY RETURN” on the shipping box. When returning the product, make sure all the materials such as the manual(s), connection cables and the product packaging box are included. Send the product packed in its original shipping container or an equivalent, freight prepaid (shipping costs not paid by Realsimulator). The returned product must be insured for its full valued or assumed risk for loss or damage in transit."

I wrote to this email technic@realsimulator.com but no one wrote back, I have to wait to the RMA number before sending.

I don't quite understand what "freight prepaid" means - do I have to pay for a return shipment in advance? I have never sent anything like that, especially to another country.

i7-8700K, Z370, 32GB DDR4-3000MHz, RTX 2080 Ti, FSSB R3L, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, Windows 10 Pro, HP Reverb

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-15C, AV-8B, M2000C, F-5E, A-10C, AJS-37, Su-27, Su-33, MiG-21bis, MiG-29, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 K-4, SA342, UH-1H

FSSB R3 Lighting

I’m not sure about the shipping question since I haven’t had to do this with my base.

My F-16 grip, however, came with a broken hinge during shipment. They shipped me a new one while I returned the old one, I didn’t have to pay but we’re talking about a brand new product vs an 11-mo old.

The best approach is to wait for customer support to contact you about this.

If I have to guess though, prepaid typically means the shipper pays for the shipping and collect is the opposite.

Edited by Supmua

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/