AGM-65F won't slew in multiplayer

xray20

I can't slew the MAV-F in multiplayer. The cage/uncage is a bit erratic too.

I made a SP mission to test and everything works just as it should.

I don't think there's anything I need to add,but just in case..

I'm using a Warthog HOTAS

I have the deltasim slew control mod

I know about making the MAV SOI

I have realistic slew unchecked.

I've tried it on Growling Sidewinder and TNN Hoggitt

Sorry if this is a known issue, but I cant find this specific one in the current threads.

Thanks

Edited by xray20
additional info

It's clear from the lack of response that this is not a 'known' issue. So I'm looking from another angle.

In MP I have been running an Autostart sequence. In my SP test I am in Airstart.

So perhaps there is a switch/config setting that I'm missing.

Is there any cockpit switch (apart from Master Arm, A/G mode and long press on the MAV button in the stores page to bring up the TV screen) that I'm not setting?

Edited by xray20
Grammar

It's clear from the lack of response that this is not a 'known' issue. So I'm looking from another angle.

In MP I have been running an Autostart sequence. In my SP test I am in Airstart.

Is there any cockpit switch (apart from Master Arm, A/G mode and long press on the MAV button in the stores page to bring up the TV screen) that I'm not setting?

What aircraft are we talking about?

Supreme leader

Have you by chance designated a target - therefore locking the Mav seeker to that point, rather than allowing to slew?

I do not use the "unrealistic" option for the Mav seeker head, so I have to hold TDC depress and then slew while holding TDC depress..... Also using a stock TM Warthog HOTAS.

Also, you don't have to "long press" the MAV OSB button, you can simply press it and then press it again (if you like, but don't think this will have any impact or fix to your issue - but I suppose it could).

Do you have the TDC slew setup as an axis or individual buttons (fwd, aft, left, right) ?

Aside from the Master Arm, A/G mode, selecting the Maverick, and the normal countdown to the weapon being mission ready - seems like all steps are being covered correctly.

I just rifled several Maverick's today, both in single and multiplayer without issue. Accomplished with cold start, hot start and in air start.

Are you still having this issue?

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria