Modifier button "latching" using T16000M

So this is a weird thing I'm seeing only with the F-16. I use Button 2 on the throttle as a modifier button. For the F-16, after I press the modifier button and then use another button to select a function, it will continue to activate modified functions, even though I'm no longer pushing the button, until I press and release the modifier button without pressing any other key. I can make this happen in the control setup pages, i.e. I don't need to be flying a plane, and it is consistent and only happens with the F-16. I'm able to get normal function, using the exact same key commands, with a M-2000C or an F/A-18.

This is an odd "bug" and hopefully I've been able to successfully communicate what I'm observing :)

Edited by lascaris

Are you sure that you didn't select a modifier switch in the modifier window?

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

It's the same modifier button that I use on all my setups. I try to use, wherever possible, common commands so that it's easier to switch between planes. Also, as I fly in VR, muscle memory to know what buttons to hit is helpful.

I'm not talking about the physical button, but the option in DCS has two columns. One is for press and release modifiers ( don't recall the name), the other is a switch. The switch operates how you described your issues.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP