"Viper Bites" A BTF Tutorial Series

One think I woul like to see add is the proper timing of the atc calls like deforestation engine start after power and radios are setup to request clearance for engine start the before taxing unless in group formation to contact atc for taxi clearance and in applicable taxi directions the when you cross runways or redlines ask for clearance before proceeding. Then a not once your holding short or is it at the runway before run up switch to the tower freq and contact them it’s been a while and I wasn’t an expert then but I think you understand what I’m requesting. And do do these comms during your video tutorials also. It’s monkey see monkey do most don’t get in to strict atc comms until they get in to multiplayer flying and it new to them. Some may look and see if it’s in the f10 menu in single player but only when they need something. I’m a believer in train the way you fight that way it’s a reflex and nor an question of when and or if I should proceed without clearance and since dcs doesn’t follow if we use atc or. Not yet most like I did just get in start up taxi take off and fly only asking awacs for bandit location if they don’t stumble on them.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 1 year later...