[FIXED] A couple of small problems that needs to be fixed. Maybe not bugs..

DarkStar79

Targeting mode selector / preparation (MÅLVAL / PREP) doesnt work for bombs? I always drop all of the bombs.

Waypoint still switch when the trigger is unsafe. In ANF its working correctly.

Current stores should be shown when..

The Missile selector FRAMSTEGN is pressed

Trigger safety unsafe

Weapons error (FÄLLD LAST flashing)

Also When the Missile selector FRAMSTEGN is pressed, The Selected pylon should be indicated by a flashing symbol.

The following indications for the weapons

- : indicates the weapon has an error and is unusable. (not a priority)

Please fix it then i sould be a happy man! Should be easy :-)

If you look at the Weapons Panel, Targeting mode selector (MÅLVAL) is used for the RB04 only and Preparation (PREP) is used for RB15 and BK90 and doesn´t make any selections for the General Purpose Bombs or Sprängbomber.

With the Release mode selector you choose between realeasing the 15kg "dummybomb" or practisebomb either one or two bombs depending on choosing Serie or Imp. The ordinary 120kg Sprängbomb or General Purpose boms always release all at once.

If you look at the Weapons Panel, Targeting mode selector (MÅLVAL) is used for the RB04 only and Preparation (PREP) is used for RB15 and BK90 and doesn´t make any selections for the General Purpose Bombs or Sprängbomber.

With the Release mode selector you choose between realeasing the 15kg "dummybomb" or practisebomb either one or two bombs depending on choosing Serie or Imp. The ordinary 120kg Sprängbomb or General Purpose boms always release all at once.

Yea, but it works for rockets. when you flip that switch you only shoot 4 rockets at once and not all. I thought it should be the same on the bombs? Shouldnt you be able to only drop 4 bombs at once? And not release all the bombs all the time?

Yea, but it works for rockets. when you flip that switch you only shoot 4 rockets at once and not all. I thought it should be the same on the bombs? Shouldnt you be able to only drop 4 bombs at once? And not release all the bombs all the time?

I think the reason it works for rockets is that in real life, the practice rocket pods are the exact same as the regular ones, with the exception that they can be set to fire a single rocket per signal. That was deemed enough to stretch the truth with the ingame rocket pods. But I guess there is no equivalent for the bombs then. Sure it makes it hard to do repeated practice runs, but I don't know if it can be done in any way.