Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

[LATER IN EARLY ACCESS] Viper Ground Radar

hondadogie

Is the ground radar not modelled in this version of the aircraft? I am fluent in the Block 50 Viper from Falcon 4.0 AF but cannot get the GM A-G radar mode to work on this aircraft. Please tell me that steerpoint is not the only way to execute CCRP bombing.

It's not implemented yet, as the Viper is currently in Early Access. It is definitely coming though.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

When I click or use the button for TMS nothing happens. Even tried the actual keyboard bindings. I got the TGP to warm up, was abale to slew the cursor around but wasn't able to lock on to anything. I was trying for buildings, does it have to be a vehicle or ground unit? Much thanks.

Working...but not quite right

So I got the TMS all to work, just had to reload the mission. None of my bombs are hitting though! All stationary tanks and trucks in the Nevada training maps. Lock up the target is white hot mode, designate with TMS up once for point track, release my bombs with FPM right on the bomb line but they are always a little off. What am I doing wrong?

I've got the laser guided bombs down to a science. I'd still like to try the old way with the non-guided bombs if anyone can assist. Thanks!

Mk-82s are way off in CCRP right now. Use Mk-84s, they are much better.

Its a reported bug and it effects the Hornet in the same way. Hopefully it will be addressed at some point.

Edited by Deano87

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

• 2 months later...