Hunt the Hunters Failed??

The_Nephilim

Hey Guys,

I was running some tests last night for my Buttkicker and was playing the Hunt the Hunters mission. Well We found the Russian ship and 3 of 4 fired 2 missiles each at the ship and none of them found their mark..

I was watching the missiles go in and goto close and had to evade so I did not see what happened to my missiles but I am guessing they all got shot down..

Now I was wondering are the RB-04 AS missiles that innefective or are the Sam missiles on the russian frigate that effective.. Turns out the ship found the sub and sank it a real bummer but I was really just testin the buttkicker fan mod I just made..

But if these missiles dont find their mark I mean I figured at least 1 of the 6 should have gotten through??

I was wondering how a Harpoon in the F-18 would do?

Edit: I am unsure how this got here in the bugs section as I am not reporting a bug or anything just a inept missile.. can a mod move me from here unless I was moved here??

Edited by The_Nephilim

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

Did you select ENKEL (single) - target mode?

Yes ;) I did like the RB-04 training mission said to do it.. remember in that mission I had 2 other wingam fire 2 missiles each so that was 6 Anti ship missiles fired and none hit the target..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2