DCS Feature AA & AF, Sound request

TheMoose

Hi,

Since DCS-BS will be a new stand alone product, any possibility to integrate built-in AA (Anti-Aliasing) and AF (Anisotropic filtering) application support? For sound, High Definition EAX?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Moose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Bump,

I know it’s a feature, I think it would benefit the experience and it is available from the technologies available at hand. Maybe down the road? Beta testers? Wags? ED? Any Ideas in this area that you’re considering? Going forward into the future? I think implementing these features would be necessary to capture the audience. True it might be outside the scope of the Ka-50 or is it?

Keep up the good work. Looking forward, never the less for BlackShark.

Regards

Moose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Hi

I know it’s a feature request, no promise, but I think it would benefit the experience.

The technologies are available at hand... Maybe down the road? Beta testers? Wags? ED? Any Ideas in this area that you’re considering? Going forward into the future?

Can you share a glimpse in this area? Much appreciated.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward, never the less for BlackShark.

Thanks in advance

Regards