European time zone groups

conura

Hey all,

I feel like I'm ready to branch into multiplayer in the hornet, and I'm looking for a group that takes things seriously and approach everything with realism. Can anyone suggest any groups? I've seen the squadron listings but it's hard to tell the good from the bad.

Thank you :)

Hey man! 52nd squadron is always welcome to accept new members, but because we actually approach with semi-realism and seriously, it takes some effort to get in our squadron.

Flying seriously and "realistically" in DCS takes huge amount of time. Not just flying in DCS but also reading and learning stuff outside it. Due to this, we require our members to attend most of our events, which are every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Ofc they also need to keep educating themselves etc.

So if you think you can put out 2,3 hours almost every day for DCS, you can check our website (just click on my signature picture).

But, as I said and will say it again cause big most of the people don't get it, flying seriously and "realistically" takes a lot of time and practice, frustrations, studying etc.

If you do decide to join, you will have to learn (better to say, read) the basic stuff and only after that you will join us on trainings. We also have a ranking system, youtube channel, twitch, facebook, our own rented 24/7 dedicated server etc

Ofc if you don't like this approach, there is lots of other squadrons :D

See you in the skies

• 2 weeks later...