Blurring speed effect

Khamul

Hello all, I've done a couple of quick runs on the new 2.5.6, and I can say ED made an amazing job with the lights and all the other improvements. I did notice this nice blurring effect on glass cockpit sides, that improves the speed feeling. It is really good!! What I found a bit weird is that I see the same blurring effect once I do a fast look at ls or rs with the track ir. Also on the F2 views, if you move the airplane fast with the mouse, the plane itself is moving with this blurring effect. It doesn't annoy me, just to know if you see the same on your side.

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

This is the 'motion blur effect' enabled. It works as you say, inside and outside on all relative movement. It can be ticked on/off in the settings menu.

Lol:megalol::megalol:, it's probably there since ages, never put on!! I thought was a new one in the 2.5.6! Since somehow it gets on, I'm able to test just now. Seems it doesn't lower too much the FPS, right?

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr