UHF COM1 mission editor presets NTTR?

gulredrel

Hello,

ist it me or is this still WIP?

I'm pretty sure I can setup a single player mission in Caucasus and change preset frequencies in Mission Editor for UHF and they show up in game as set.

Doing the same on NTTR map, nothing changes. Mission editor presets do not correspond to the ones in game/cockpit.

Thanks

Jens

Do you have the A10 with presets on the NTTR mission?

We have experienced that when we have presets set for the A10, then the same will be set for the F-16, regardless of what we put into the individual F-16 in the mission editor.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

No, I don't own the A-10.

I think I used the 476th NTTR mission template, to have all the ground target ranges in place.

Will try with an empty map next time to see if there's a difference.

edit: Tried with an empty new mission and this is working okay.

So problem seems to be related to have older mission / mission templates. But I don't know, where in this case the frequencies come from.

Edited by gulredrel

solution

I checked and compared mission files and mission templates.

mission_template_folders.jpg?raw=1

In the mission with the error, I can see different folders like UHF_RADIO, VHF_AM_RADIO, CDU, MFCD and so on. These contain files with preset frequencies which seem to overwrite the ones set in mission editor.

I deleted these folders and restarted the same mission and the mission editor presets for F-16 UHF COM1 worked in game.

Regards

Jens