Data link and IFF

DAN

datalink has been working fine since the last patch.It wasnt in the patch notes but its working.
Its working but with sometimes changing friendly to hostile. Please read the above link.

Tbh I have not seen it with the latest patch but I don't fly Viper that much these days. Need further testing. If its fixed then ED should've mentioned it in patch notes IMO. until then I just assume its not fixed.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

If a friendly soft/hard locks another friendly, the locked friendly will turn hostile on link for everyone, or at least everyone in F-16s. It hasn't been resolved. IFF has always worked however. It's only link that's borked.

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante