Mission #14

After DSC update last week, missoin 14 cannot be completed. Many bugs, to start out, loading mission you are in the dark looking at AWACs. At that point you can restart and end up in A-10 cockpit. all is well until you taxi to runway and as first B52 starts to take off, both B52's dissapear. Shortly after that, two of the 4 F16's disappear. Needless to say, without those planes, the triggers are not tripped. All you can do in mission is destroy AAA and rest of targets at Angel. Return to base, exit mission as completed. Then start campaign again to go to mission 15, but it just repeats 14. Have tried this 5 times, same result. This is my 4th campaign and was probably my favorite, to bad, looks like I'm going to come up short by a mission to complete. I read all the old post back to 2016, and am sure this is an ED issue. Kudo's to Ranger79 for all the work he put into this campaign, from the corrections to flying the missions more times than I can count to always make it right.

OS - 64-bit Windows 10 DirectX12 MB - ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXREME CPU - Intel Core i9-7980XE 24.75 Cache, 2.60 GHz - 4.2 GHz 18 core 36 Thread Extreme Edition Processor RAM - 64GB DDR4 3866MHz (8X8GB) G.Skill Tridentz RGB Quad Channel Memory GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN XP (Pascal) 12GB GDDR5X X 2-SLI - 1300W EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 Gold Power Supply - 512GB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD - 1TB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD - THRUSTMASTER Hotas Warthog - THRUSTMASTER F/A-18C Add-on Grip - VKSim Black Box Rudder Pedals - THRUSTMASTER MFD Cougar Pack Flight Control Panels X3 - Buddy Fox UFC - MOUSE - Logitech G903 KEYBOARD - Logitech G915 SONY 65" 4K Monitor - Corkea 17.3" 2K 120mhz Portable Monitor - Blue Blackout Yeti Microphone - Fox Mounts

After DSC update last week, missoin 14 cannot be completed. Many bugs, to start out, loading mission you are in the dark looking at AWACs. At that point you can restart and end up in A-10 cockpit. all is well until you taxi to runway and as first B52 starts to take off, both B52's dissapear. Shortly after that, two of the 4 F16's disappear. Needless to say, without those planes, the triggers are not tripped. All you can do in mission is destroy AAA and rest of targets at Angel. Return to base, exit mission as completed. Then start campaign again to go to mission 15, but it just repeats 14. Have tried this 5 times, same result. This is my 4th campaign and was probably my favorite, to bad, looks like I'm going to come up short by a mission to complete. I read all the old post back to 2016, and am sure this is an ED issue. Kudo's to Ranger79 for all the work he put into this campaign, from the corrections to flying the missions more times than I can count to always make it right.

OS - 64-bit Windows 10 DirectX12 MB - ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXREME CPU - Intel Core i9-7980XE 24.75 Cache, 2.60 GHz - 4.2 GHz 18 core 36 Thread Extreme Edition Processor RAM - 64GB DDR4 3866MHz (8X8GB) G.Skill Tridentz RGB Quad Channel Memory GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN XP (Pascal) 12GB GDDR5X X 2-SLI - 1300W EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 Gold Power Supply - 512GB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD - 1TB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD - THRUSTMASTER Hotas Warthog - THRUSTMASTER F/A-18C Add-on Grip - VKSim Black Box Rudder Pedals - THRUSTMASTER MFD Cougar Pack Flight Control Panels X3 - Buddy Fox UFC - MOUSE - Logitech G903 KEYBOARD - Logitech G915 SONY 65" 4K Monitor - Corkea 17.3" 2K 120mhz Portable Monitor - Blue Blackout Yeti Microphone - Fox Mounts

Either revert back to 2.5.5 or load the mission from the mission menu (my missions, then navigate to the campaign folder), instead of continuing the campaign.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

OPF Mission 14 & 15

Thank you tintifaxl,

I rolled back to ver 2.5.5 and was able to complete campaign. And thanks again for a great campaign Ranger79. Enjoyed you sign-off at end. Nice finishing touch, enjoy your family, that's whats important.