View stutters when I move my mouse around.

I am playing with my new mouse (Logitech g502) and when I turn my mouse around the cockpit or in the external view I noticed that in all planes and at all times, the view movement stutters and "lags" but when I am in clickable cockpit mode, the cursor is perfectly smooth.

The thing is that on my old cheap asus mouse, there is still this problem but it is a lot less severe, I think it may still be a bug of the newest update.

Here's a video of the issue, I tried to keep my mouse movement as smooth as possible for when I move my head in the cockpit.

(I don't know how great you can see this on video but the clickable cockpit cursor is perfectly smooth)

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

Set your mouse to use 100hz pollrate in your mouse driver software, if you have a modern mouse and drivers.

DCS has some issues with 1000hz gaming mice, but it doesn't affect everyone, more of a minority. The old mouse probably had 500hz pollrate that's why it was better, because it only seems to work right on 100hz and anything higher makes it chug and act erracitally, quite a nasty bug or whatever it is.

I had this for years and it took me forever to figure out.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Set your mouse to use 100hz pollrate in your mouse driver software, if you have a modern mouse and drivers.

DCS has some issues with 1000hz gaming mice, but it doesn't affect everyone, more of a minority. The old mouse probably had 500hz pollrate that's why it was better, because it only seems to work right on 100hz and anything higher makes it chug and act erracitally, quite a nasty bug or whatever it is.

I had this for years and it took me forever to figure out.

Thanks a lot, pretty much fixed the issue but it is still weird that my old mouse that worked fine until the update, also had this problem, I guess that's a bug like you said

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?