Trying to set afterburner detent at same value for each throttle Thrustmaster Warthog

Frankthetank

Recently while writing a guide I noticed the issue as well. I usually fly WWII with right throttle as throttle and left as RPM/propeller pitch so I never really noticed the issue.

To solve that, and also to make our physical detent match perfectly with virtual detent while retaining a linear throttle response curve, I created small deadzone at the MIL throttle position. Please see the guide.

I just went through the guide. In the tutorial, you use the F-18, which has a virtual detent. I mainly fly the Flaming Cliffs 3 aircraft, especially the F-15C, which do not have this option. What should I do?

:joystick:

It is a bit harder.. I do not know the F15C very well, but I just tested quickly and looking at the cockpit instrument I see that my fuel flow increase dramatically at EXACTLY 80% of the physical throw (-0.60 on Joystick Gremlin) of the throttle. With that I can do the curve.

Edit : So If your detent is at ~-0.34 as on the Warthog throttle (~66%, 2/3, of the throw) then your curve should be like this :

SvZYPHA.png

Edited by Ant0ine