BFM exercises with AI, how?

Bog9y

Hi,

I would like to create mission where I take off with AI, head to a training area and then practice BFM scenarios. Is this possible? If so, I would like to know what the best way is to create this.

I was thinking of enabling unlimited weapons and invincibility for me and the AI but so far I've only been able to get that enabled for me, not the AI. How do I enable it for AI?

If this is not possible would it be best for AI to be respawned once the first AI is killed?

Is it possible to terminate the exercise and then return to base together without him still wanting to kill me?

For practising with missiles you can use the moose script "missile trainer" that shows you the hit with text but without effects; however cannon shots still are "live" and kill the target.

If you want to use live weapons instead you can spawn your plane already in mid air by setting it to client (and not player) in the me.

However to be able to spawn ai infinite times you still need some scripting language (ie moose) and use the spawn function.

At last to avoid being chased to death by the ai, the most simple way is to insert (with the me) a radio command that changes roe to weapon hold of the ai.

On the ai advanced commands put the options roe: weapons hold, then "condition" check with a flag corresponding to the flag activated with the radio command.

In cockpit, when you have enough you can call the radio via f10 and request a weapon hold. If everything is OK the ai should stop firing at you.

Inviato dal mio CPH1877 utilizzando Tapatalk

AI invulnerability is an Advaced Waypoint action or a Triggered action. Under the "Command" list, choose Invincible and make sure the checkbox is on.

AI can't have unlimited weapons.

You can have the AI be completely peaceful by setting their reaction to threat to "No Reaction" and then setting it to "Evade Fire" along with giving it a task (like "Search and Engage") when you want the fight to start. You can have these turn on by reaching a waypoint, after a set amount of time, entering a trigger zone, or by player radio command.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files