Registration/Binding Latest Patch?

Just updated to the latest patch and now, I can't fly a single plane because of some Binding/Registration thing that doesn't recognize a single serial number I've tried to put it. I've basically lost the ability to even start DCS.

I've updated, I've repaired 3 times since that mess and it still is broken.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Same here :cry:

Win10 64 / Intel Core i5-9400F/ 32Go RAM / GeForce GTX 2070s / HOTAS Warthog

french speaking here...

Callsign ZeeWag on DCS

Callsign "Wagner" since 1998 (Falcon 4.0, Longbow II...)

same... even wanted a serial for keyless products like the Yak 52; however the modules actually seem to work after a restart so go figure :|

Yes, hit the skip button, the modules are still here :thumbup:

Win10 64 / Intel Core i5-9400F/ 32Go RAM / GeForce GTX 2070s / HOTAS Warthog

french speaking here...

Callsign ZeeWag on DCS

Callsign "Wagner" since 1998 (Falcon 4.0, Longbow II...)

I've repaired it three times, restarted Windows each time and I still only have the default game and Combined Arms icons, along with some greyed out ones for the individual FC3 modules which I don't own separately.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

• 2 weeks later...

After updating to 2.5.6 today, the modules page shows all are installed, however I have had to re-install almost all modules before I can see their missions and training lessons. Initially the modules were not showing as installable in the modules list in module manger, but they eventually all turned up and were installable.

Thankfully the activations were not lost.

This sim requires dedication - somtimes it asks for a little too much!!

FC3 module broken

All my modules work except the FC3 planes are asking for reg numbers

I've put in the numbers to bind, but MiG-29 reg never pops up and, upon restart, I have to go through the entire dance again.

:mad:

Some say that all men should get in touch with their 'Feminine' side.

When I finally got in touch with mine, she turned out to be a Crazy Cat Lady.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]