Will we ever seen a mod what puts a hook on a MiG29 and Su25t?

Apex93

You can still edit the Mig and Su25 lua's, make them carrier capable. No hook, but they do take off and land on carriers. I suspect that will change soon, but you can for now.

Do you have an Link for me maybe, I didn't find anything about this possibility?

I know it's possible to land with an 29a but it's very difficult.

So editing the Lua with an command let me place one on the carrierer, start it and land it like an Su33?

Apex - the first thing you need to do is learn how to set up JSGME in your game, so that you can edit the lua's. You have to do it this way because every time the game updates the lau's that you changed will be restored to their original state. To avoid that JSGME allows you to instal your changes, then uninstall them before they game updates, then reinstal them again when the update is completed.

Do this first, then I'll tell you how to make your mods to make them carrier capable. Start here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98607

PM me when you have cracked this ... its a good learning curve to get you started.

Apex - the first thing you need to do is learn how to set up JSGME in your game, so that you can edit the lua's. You have to do it this way because every time the game updates the lau's that you changed will be restored to their original state. To avoid that JSGME allows you to instal your changes, then uninstall them before they game updates, then reinstal them again when the update is completed.

Do this first, then I'll tell you how to make your mods to make them carrier capable. Start here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98607

PM me when you have cracked this ... its a good learning curve to get you started.

Thanks, I will make a look on it :D

The lack of naval Red Force Planes is very sad.

Tons of naval content for Blue for but nothing for red.

100% agreed. And a sad thing is, we did have MiG-29K etc, but just like the Krym, gone from the sim...

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"