F1 GPs predictions

VMFA117_Poko

Ok! Here we go! Teams are testing in Bahrain Sakhir circuit now. Who do You think will be on the podium on sunday?

My call is very simple:

1. F. Massa

2. K. Raikkonen

3. L. Hamilton

Ferrari one-two, Massa needs to show what he's made of or his days will be counted in Scuderia Ferrari. A lot of preasure on him (if he won't make it I'll lost whole faith in Felipe). Even Kimi won't overtake Massa while pitting on in-lap this time IMO. Team must build Massa's self esteem (remember whose his manager - he's Jean Todt son). Hamilton will come third far behind Raikkonen (around 15 sec if he won't do anything stupid).

What is Your call?

EDIT: Hamilton has crashed on second practise today.

No but pace is what matters in F1 today. Massa's too aggressive that's not advisable especially with TC strip off.

Both of his mistakes were human factor. If he can't keep up with Kimi he should use different tactics like fuel qty during next pitting and tires to overtake Kimi.ž

Kubica is a really great driver. (if not best in F1 scene). I can't say he's a talent because F1 talents are 1.55m in height and 55 kg in weight but that guy drives like a bullet!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Kubica took pole! Congrats to an excellent driver with a finally good car. Masa too 2nd, and Hamilton took 3rd. Top guns all! :D

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

I heard they find a way to do automatic start without using banned launch control. Maybe they use pit-limiter for it, i don't know. Maybe that was the fault of poor Hamilton's start. Despite the start, Lewis had awfull race - I can't understand what he was showing other drivers... They fought for places and he made impression like everyone should pass him by. His attitude should change or he will make himself a lot of enemies.