[ DUPLICATE REPORT] HUD FPM (velocity vector) messed up

Kercheiz

On previous versions, the FPM was "caged", ie only moving vertically on the hud, not accounting for lateral drift. For instance, on rudder inputs, it was not moving horizontally.

This was somewhat wrongly fixed recently. With wings horizontal, using the rudder does move the FPM left and right accordingly.

But... roll 90° either side, use the rudder : FPM moves up and down

Track file attached : uncaged-bug.trk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, are you sure it has been reported since the last bugfix?

Because until recently, the FPM was constrained horizontally. This had been reported numerous times and fixed recently. But, this has been fixed wrong and the horizontal drift is now totally erroneous with some roll (it seems correct with wings horizontal)

To me this is a new bug since it's like this only since early october.

Hi, are you sure it has been reported since the last bugfix?

Because until recently, the FPM was constrained horizontally. This had been reported numerous times and fixed recently. But, this has been fixed wrong and the horizontal drift is now totally erroneous with some roll (it seems correct with wings horizontal)

To me this is a new bug since it's like this only since early october.

Isn't your issue the same as described in the link below and marked as "reported" ?:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=286885

Isn't your issue the same as described in the link below and marked as "reported" ?:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=286885

Yes, however the post you linked was posted before this post and therefore this post became a duplicate which was unessesary

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Yes, it's the same
Yes....I know. Thats why the prior post is still labeled as reported and actively being looked at.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.