Livery Browser

Glide

Do you mean like using Model Viewer?

Do you want to have a view of the aircraft and just flick through all the liveries regardless of nationality?

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg

Thanks, Helles. As a mission builder, I am looking for a quick way to see which factions have liveries for their units. That way, I can choose the map, pick my factions, and place units that have liveries that are worth showing off besides the default paint scheme. Right now it's a lot of clicking to see which units have completed liveries.

Ah Ok, so you want something in game. ME to be more precise.

Yeah, I know what you mean, it is a pain at the moment. The unit viewing window on bottom right is tiny for my old eyes.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t the game once have a view of the unit (aircraft in particular) where the stores selection window is and the you could actually see the aircraft with the stores attached AND the chosen livery. (Or was I just drinking heavily back then)

Edited by Helles Belle

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg