[NEED TRACK REPLAY]Yaw rate tone

Ahmed

Hello,

Thanks for implementing the steady aoa tone in the last update.

However, the yaw rate tone is still not corectly implemented. According to NATOPS (Departure Warning Tone), the tone should start at a rate of 1hz at 40º/s yaw rate and the tone rate should increase with yaw rate until the tone becomes steady at 60º/s. Currently in DCS it comes only at a constant rate independently of the yaw rate value.

Likewise, the aoa tone rate with flaps HALF or FULL should increase with aoa as the aoa progressess from 15 to to 35 and 12 to 32 respectively (above those values it becomes steady as currently simulated).

Maybe the Hornet in the video is just a different Lot and there has been some changes

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

Maybe the Hornet in the video is just a different Lot and there has been some changes

I'm not reporting that the video is different than DCS. I'm reporting that DCS is different than the NFM-000 description of how it works. The video is just an added reference aside from the DCS replay track (and happens to match the NFM description as you would expect).