Multi monitor -- KNEEBOARD is positioned on second monitor

hreich

Today open beta patch and - FIx for multimonitor problem with kneeboard is not fixing my problem...

I still cant see kneeboard on my main screen - it is always positioned to the right screen..

I am not on 4k monitor - but i have 2 screens setup with 1920*1080 each...

Also when opening jester windows -i see only one half of a jester wheel...the other in on second monitor..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

But now you can drag and drop it as well as rezize it with your mouse. I have a triple screen setup and also find the kneeboard in the lower right corner at startup. One things which is not optimal for the moment is the fact that you have to move it everytime you start. Using Kneeboardbuilder solves this problem but I cannot move the kneeboard anymore when doing so. Everything not optimal for multi screen users so far, but it kinda works.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz