Looking for other A-4E pilots to fly and train with ? Attached my Quick Reference Weapons Table & Depression Table for knee board

Dinger79

Hi there, 

Looking to see if I can join any other A-4E pilots to fly with on the Vietnam server?  I am about 100 hrs into jet flying on the MB-339 and A-4. I bought the F16 but am enjoying working my way up to it.   I have DCS Beta right now and one other friend who flies with me now and then.   Would love meet others to: do training missions, attacks and hunting, formation work, checklists, SRS radio comms, and just be into all the fun stuff we can do with this amazing sim.  Would be great to meet more pilots and do some formation work!!

I have made my own knee board for the A-4E including checklists (which aren't mine but awesome) however I made a quick reference ballistics chart I did compile from a few manuals I found and which would also apply to the F5 with the same munitions I think.  i will try to attach here.  I didn't see any online so I made my own for quick reference ..  My first small contribution but perhaps it will be helpful to someone!    The two resources I found were a little different so mil settings are rounded  but helps in mission getting the sight on target, on speed, on AOA.  Having so much fun.  Thank Gord for this sim in 2020, Happy flying!

A4 ballistics chart1.bmp

Edited by Dinger79

A-4E / MB-339 / P-51     HP Reverb2 / X-55 / TITAN XP / AMD Ryzen 3600

We are currently running our Vietnam Map w/ the A-4, F-5, P-51,P-47 Uh-1 and Ka-50 Mi-8 and Gazella along with the C-130 mod(required) We also use SRS 

The Pirates Cove servers PM me for more details 

[sIGPIC]vMa1Dvw.jpg[/url][/sIG][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time