Quick question

Guest Jiff

Yeah i read on wikipedia that the Helmet Mounted Sight on the Ka-50 can be used to slew the whole aircraft and more specifically line up the guns ready to fire. It also said that this can be done with comparable speed to the turret on the apache. My question is whether or not this is true. If it is i assume that its already implemented in the game because, lets face, its just so damn realistic and the people making this game are obviously pros.

I guess that's what we saw in one of the latest videos. I can't look it up right now, but I think it was the last one from AV8R?

He locked onto a target with the helm-mounted sight and pressed a button and the KA-50 turned the nose to the marked target. That was rather precise in hover, but fast is something different. :smilewink:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD