A-10C RED FLAG 16-2 Campaign with A-10C II Tank Killer module?

Hi
I can read this here on this forum:

Will my paid campaigns work with the new module?

This will be up to content creators if they choose to update their campaigns to the new module, other wise they will work as normal.

So I wonder when ED are going to upgrade there own old A-10C campaigns to work with the new A-10C II module?
Does anyone know?

(As for now I can only see the A-10C 16-2 Red Flag Campaign show up on my A-10C Module and not in with the A-10C II module)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

With a little work you can change it yourself on the A-10CII: Make a backup of the original * .miz file that is to be changed. Then open the * .miz file with a ZIP program (7zip, winrar or similar). Then you got the file 'mission' on your hard drive. You open it (preferably) with Notepad ++. Then look for example in the opened file for ["skill"] = "Player". Then change the entry ["type"] = "A-10C" to ["type"] = "A-10C_2". Then you save the change. Now insert the modified mission file back into the * .miz file (just overwrite the old mission file). But whether the RED FLAG campaign will work the same with the new A-10C II as with the old A-10C, of course I cannot judge that.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!