61st Sqn recruiting

eldiablo155

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Are the Griffins recruiting for hornet pilots? If so, website, discord, or other?

System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic

Side note:  there are between us who takes the sim with respect and look at it like milsim. There are others, more growed ( I don't want call'em old cuz they're not) which have their time to dedicate to DCS, and sometimes they are flying for the sake of the hobby, or just for fun. None is been blame if been shot down.
In 61st we are both, and we enjoy the time we have together, and we lough at us for our mistakes. 
There was a video a lil while back which described what we love to do... and we love to have fun together and have a beer when we catch up in RL.

Here is the video, before we switched in 61st
Although  we switched, we still look at DCS for fun and for the sake to be together

and here

After min 5.50 there are some of our bloopers, actually the whole video is within the spirit of fun.
Nontheless, there are some of us as I said before, which like also the real counterpart of the sim.
The door is open for everyone who likes have fun. About manual and procedures, I guess there are plently of documents around the net.
This is who we are, a squadron of friends which like to be in company one each other and have fun, rather than hit 300 times the second wire on the carrierdeck, which is fine too, everything depends how you look DCS.
cya

Edited by eldiablo155

61st Sq 'Griffins'- Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

as recruiting we prefear guys from mid age, due to mature contents. No matter your DCS knoledge, from basics thru pilots, all are welcome. The SQN is US based but main flights are been scheduled mostly Sundays at about 18.00Z cuz we have Europeans inside as well . Other activities are going down the rest of the week, from WW2 birds, 60's jets to modern jets.
https://discord.gg/6sJeS2AG2T

61st Sq 'Griffins'- Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...