A Computer Spec Question - I have the game, want to upgrade with low budget

Apologies all for a rather mundane question but grateful if people could tell me if I can run medium to high settings. 
I can buy a PC with some of the following specs. 

Benchmark for 1080 resolution: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600X 6 core 12 threads 4.2 Ghz
GPU: AMD Radeon 5500XT GDDR6 (4GB?)
RB fans
RAM : 16GB (Do I need 32GB, is an option) 
M2 SSD (512GB)

Cheers
Mick 

Edited by nguludi

Hi nguludi,

I guess your PC should be fine for 1080p with moderate settings. As DCS World is a free product you can easily download it and try. There are 2 aircraft for free for testing. Actually there is a trial period where you can test all available modules for free and buy them with a proper discout if you like. I guess this is a good way to check the performance on your PC.

16 GB is too low for busy servers and might be OK if you plan to fly single player only. Some weeks ago I had 28 GB filled on a server, so 32 GB is benifitial.

Regarding the SSD the program can easily hit 250 GB of Hard Disc space, depending on the modules and Maps you have installed.

4 GB for the GPU could be a bottleneck. But simply try. It is definately worth it.

Take care,

Xoxen

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

• SparrowHawk003 changed the title to A Computer Spec Question - I have the game, want to upgrade with low budget