Radiobuttons only show "auto" like easycomms. Can´t switch between the radios

Steff Bourne

Hello Guys.

I´m sorry to ask this question, but i found nothing about that. I´m new with the Viper and can´t figured out, why i cant transmitt on each radio. I´ve disabeld easycomms. When i fly singelplayer, i can choose between uhf and vhf. I have bound the needed commands to my HOTAS and everything works like it should, but when i hop onto a online server and push the transmitt button, it only shows me the easycomms menu "Auto". Its a little bit anoying becaus i can´t connect to a tanker or something like that.

I´m sure i´m missing something, but can´t figured out what it is. So please Community bring me the enlightenment 🙏

Thank you in advance 😊

2 minutes ago, Steff Bourne said:

Hello Guys.

I´m sorry to ask this question, but i found nothing about that. I´m new with the Viper and can´t figured out, why i cant transmitt on each radio. I´ve disabeld easycomms. When i fly singelplayer, i can choose between uhf and vhf. I have bound the needed commands to my HOTAS and everything works like it should, but when i hop onto a online server and push the transmitt button, it only shows me the easycomms menu "Auto". Its a little bit anoying becaus i can´t connect to a tanker or something like that.

I´m sure i´m missing something, but can´t figured out what it is. So please Community bring me the enlightenment 🙏

Thank you in advance 😊

You may find the online server has easy comms on. This will override your local settings. When you go to the multiplayer screen, click the server you want then check bottom of the screen (Right hand side iirc) and it will tell you what settings the server has. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

vor 52 Minuten schrieb Florence201:

You may find the online server has easy comms on. This will override your local settings. When you go to the multiplayer screen, click the server you want then check bottom of the screen (Right hand side iirc) and it will tell you what settings the server has. 

Hey thx for the fast request. I will check it later, but I think this isn‘t the solution. Cause i tried it on two different server with the same result and when I jump into the tomcat on these server for example, I can use the radio I want to use, without any problems. 

is it possible, to set easycomms for only one Typ of aircraft in the Serverssettings or effects it to all aircrafts? 

I‘ve „solved“ it. For now I can communicate with every Ai on the server but cannot choose between the radios. For example, I turn uhf to the frequency of Kob, hit the vhf button, but for some reason I can’t explain, I transmit on the right radio (uhf). Is not as realistic I wanted it to be, but I can live with it.