Confusion regarding strike coords & campaign progression

Hi,

after flying the intro mission, i received a continuation code along with strike coordinates.
Said coordinates however been in the middle between 2 buildings (picture 1, ignore elevation - Screen_210323_151018). Given we don't want to hit civilian infrastructure, i think target coordinates should be spot on - which should be achievable considering you use precise data (i like that).

I also was under the impression we should be liberating areas 1 by 1 , starting with AOR 1, then go to 2 etc, is that correct?
Wondering because the target coords been close to area 8.

I decided to just start the campaign over again - this time i received same progression code, but coords that where laying right on the corner of a building, so i know which building to hit, but it's still kinda inaccurate (picture 2 - Screen_210325_223418). This target wasn't as far in the "backfield" as the first one, but still nowhere near the 1st AOR.

Am i correct to focus on AOR 1 at first - and if so, am i supposed to still try to go for Strike targets further down much closer to other AORs?

I really like what i'm seeing so far minus the inaccurate coordinates issue and uncertainty of how to progress.

Thank you for your help in advance, and hoping for more exact coordinates in the future (i crosschecked lat/long vs GRID, no discrepancy here - same spots).

Screen_210323_151018.png

Screen_210325_223418.png

Edited by theIRIEone

21 hours ago, theIRIEone said:

Hi,

after flying the intro mission, i received a continuation code along with strike coordinates.
Said coordinates however been in the middle between 2 buildings (picture 1, ignore elevation - Screen_210323_151018). Given we don't want to hit civilian infrastructure, i think target coordinates should be spot on - which should be achievable considering you use precise data (i like that).

I also was under the impression we should be liberating areas 1 by 1 , starting with AOR 1, then go to 2 etc, is that correct?
Wondering because the target coords been close to area 8.

I decided to just start the campaign over again - this time i received same progression code, but coords that where laying right on the corner of a building, so i know which building to hit, but it's still kinda inaccurate (picture 2 - Screen_210325_223418). This target wasn't as far in the "backfield" as the first one, but still nowhere near the 1st AOR.

Am i correct to focus on AOR 1 at first - and if so, am i supposed to still try to go for Strike targets further down much closer to other AORs?

I really like what i'm seeing so far minus the inaccurate coordinates issue and uncertainty of how to progress.

Thank you for your help in advance, and hoping for more exact coordinates in the future (i crosschecked lat/long vs GRID, no discrepancy here - same spots).

Screen_210323_151018.png

Screen_210325_223418.png

Hey! Once you land on the carrier your XO will debrief you and give the coordinates for the suggested target. Before you exit the mission you can use the F10 map and locate the suggested target building marked with a red circle. Like in the picture below.  Now, regarding your strategy, it is up to you on how you want to proceed. 

It is very important to gain air superiority first 😉

Screen_210129_174850.png

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign