Sale question

Loopan

Hi guys

I'm new to DCS and so I'm not sure if this is normal behaviour in a sale.

I just made an order in which I - besides others - bought tha A-10C II Tank Killer modul for about 55.99 USD
The total amount of my order was 186.95 USD

I then wanted to see, what I am going to spend my miles-money for. I was very surprised to see, that 5' after I bought the A-10C II, the same module now  is listet for 19.99 USD. Now I felt a bit fooled so I wanted to ask you, if this is normal and I just had bad luck with the time of my order?

greetings
Thomas aka Loopan

Look below the $19.99 price to the Grey MORE button then below that is the Yellow button.

There you should see it saying BOUGHT. Meaning you have this in your inventory and have liecence key for.

Its like that to enable you to buy modules as a gift for friend etc.

its says $19.99 because the A-10C II is an upgrade to the orgional A10C. The system sees you have A-10C II.

I have the exact same in my acount.

Have fun.

Edited by GorT

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

vor 32 Minuten schrieb GorT:

Look below the $19.99 price to the Grey MORE button then below that is the Yellow button.

There you should see it saying BOUGHT. Meaning you have this in your inventory and have liecence key for.

Its like that to enable you to buy modules as a gift for friend etc.

its says $19.99 because the A-10C II is an upgrade to the orgional A10C. The system sees you have A-10C II.

I have the exact same in my acount.

Have fun.

Ah, it's a bit complicated but makes sense now. thanks a lot! 😉 now I also understand why I've got two versions of A-10 in my library and I wondered if I didn't see that I already had one 😮 🙂 

Edited by Loopan

There are two separate versions of the A-10 available for purchase.  Wonder if that is something that you are looking at.  One is a $55.99 version (A10-C II) that is very complete and includes many systems that the other version (A-10A) priced at $7.50, does not have.