Validation Problem with the second mission

conste64

Hello

I have a problem with the second campaign mission. I respect the waypoint well, and I even have the message at the end to say that there 
are no more enemies in flight with the message good job. So I go back to the departure base, I land, park and cut the engines to then 
leave the mission which is validated for me. when I land I do not have the successful mission message and as soon as I leave 
I cannot move on to the next mission.
I am currently playing on version 2.7.  I had already done the campaign on the 2.5 and I had no problems. Can you help me?

I'll run a test tomorrow. 100 points it should go to the next one. That's the logic in DCS, nothing that I can control about that. What happens if you skip it in the first 10 seconds? press the radio menu and go for F10 and Instant Win? 

it's good I used the instant win and I managed to finally access the third mission. I don't know how it is that I had to do this technique to finally move on to the next mission.
 thank you very much for your help

Edited by conste64

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 9:29 PM, conste64 said:

I played again the mission, I was 100 points so I left the mission after my landing, I push to "end mission" but after that I'm still stuck doing the second mission

Did the "End Mission" button take you back to the main Campaign page? There is currently a bug that causes End Mission to not work correctly sometimes. There is a fix posted in another thread. Look here: 

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

• 2 weeks later...