DCS Bios help with tekcreations UFC please

Hi, cant get hold of Kieron, can anyone help with getting the displays working on my UFC? think its connected to the wrong ports, but no idea how to check or change this....

thanks

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

I am having the same issue with my TC UFC. It works in HID mode but cannot get it to work with DCS-BIOS. 
I am also thinking conflicting ports, but not familiar enough with DCS BIOS to know how to fix this. 
Cmon DCS-BIOS gurus..any guidance would be much appreciated.

Yeah,...please !!

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

I finally got the displays working thanks to guidance from Kieron.

It was a com port issue and I think microsoft defender firewall was the culprit. 

What I did:

Fresh DCS and DCS-BIOS install.

Right click dashboard and close DCS-BIOS

Unplug unit.

Open DCS-BIOS and go to DCS-BIOS Hub.

On the dashboard you should see serial ports (I originally saw none listed)...keep an eye here.

Turn off firewall

Plug in unit

Once I did this my unit showed up as com6, which I clicked on the connect button and checked the autoconnect box. I left other comms off. (See picture)

Fire up DCS and select a mission.

Once mission starts, virtual cockpit will turn green and my unit and display were working. (See picture)

I went back and re-enabled firewall.

Hope this works for you Mark!

IMG_0558.jpeg

• 1 year later...