What in the name of? (Another Possible Aim-120/ARH missile bug)

I have seen this type of behavior several times with the Aim-120 but never captured it until now. Long story short, the Aim-120C I fired seems as if it just gives up on the target that it is chasing even though it is hot (in the end). The missile was not decoyed by chaff (amazingly), but did indeed miss none the less. I would not be surprised if this is the low altitude error sim at play (seeing as how the missile was coming down from high altitude onto a low flying target), but for some reason, I seem to remember this type of stuff even before the last patch. Very bizarre. 

Aim-120C target miss.trk

On 5/2/2021 at 3:14 PM, DCS FIGHTER PILOT said:

I have seen this type of behavior several times with the Aim-120 but never captured it until now. Long story short, the Aim-120C I fired seems as if it just gives up on the target that it is chasing even though it is hot (in the end). The missile was not decoyed by chaff (amazingly), but did indeed miss none the less. I would not be surprised if this is the low altitude error sim at play (seeing as how the missile was coming down from high altitude onto a low flying target), but for some reason, I seem to remember this type of stuff even before the last patch. Very bizarre. 

Aim-120C target miss.trk 344.44 kB · 4 downloads

I think ED models battery life 90 seconds, somewhere around that. Was the chase longer then that?