Mission File Format?

Hello,

I'm looking into the idea of creating some sort of drag and drop mission creator for lomac (something that's a little more user friendly than the in-game editor/creator) and I'm wondering what format the game's editor uses when it creates a mission file. I know there are some other mission creators (specifically the randomizer) and so I'm wondering what type of a file I'd need to generate if I did something similar.

I'm also wondering if there's anything really special about what lomac needs in the .mis files that I might not be able to glean from just looking at existing missions.

I looked around a little on the forums and wasn't able to find anything that gets into this specifically, but please feel free to point me there if you know of any threads that do.

Thanks!

Living Sacrifice

Somebody does well in similar application, he created beta version which is now quite impressive, forgot its name :(

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ