DCS Tensor Cockpit (Android application)

Vitek473

This application will allow you to view most of the aircraft system directly from your device in virtual cockpit during simulation flight.
It is possible to create your own screens, change the color scheme, construct a route from one point to another.
The list of indicators includes ground proximity warning system, a navigation system, radar warning receiver (SPO-15 "Beryoza") and many others.
The app tested on Flaming Cliffs 3 planes.

Video

Screenshots

Spoiler

Безымянн555ый.pngScreenshot_20210501-000213.pngScreenshot_20210501-000352.pngScreenshot_20210428-015203.png
Безымян777ный.png

Installation
1. Download export.lua from https://bitbucket.org/vitek14234/dcs-tensor-cockpit/src/master/Export.lua
2. Copy export.lua to C:\Users\%YOUR USERNAME%\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts
3. Edit export.lua and change the IP address on line exportSettings.appAddress = "127.0.0.1" to point to your Android device IP

Download from Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TensorGames.mfi
I plan to release a version for IOS and Windows In the future.
Please, write your wishes and suggestions. I will be glad to receive feedback on Google Play also.

Edited by Vitek473
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Vitek473 changed the title to DCS Tensor Cockpit (Android application)
  • 1 month later...

i cant find these line:

exportSettings.appAddress = "127.0.0.1" in export.lua

and

in my instalation (steam), i have not the folder Saved Games\DCS\Scripts

edit 1: solved.... mistake mine, i have copy and paste, and makes a garbage

edit 2: not clear, when i donload the file, and use notepad for edit them, the format disapea.

i have until... Saved Games\DCS\

the subfolder i have created

Edited by peirof

notepad.exe will from time to time corrupt files - don't use it if you can avoid it. I don't know if this was ever fixed in Windows 10.

Lots of people use notepad++ successfully.

I use vscodium to get alignment with other work.

Both are "free".

• 2 months later...

Очень давно знаком с Вашей программой - еще с самой первой версии. После такого внезапного и замечательного обновления играть в Горячие Скалы 3 стало гораздо интереснее! Большое спасибо! 

Из пожеланий:

Самое главное Сделать возможность цеплять несколько андроид-устройств с разными IP и с разными экранами на каждом из них.

Переключаться между экранами свайпом из стороны в сторону.

Возможность переименовывать экраны - а то каждый раз вспоминаешь, что у тебя там? 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------

И отдельное спасибо за очень ненавязчивую рекламу!

OQ2; 3080ti; X-56new

• 1 month later...

interestingly enough, it works on Galaxy Tab 3 8' with Nougat, but show a white screen on the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1". is there a dependencies which mat not be resolved in case of Pico OpenGAPPS? Webview I did added manually, but is there anything more?

upd. but I fear, updates are too slow in my case. may be it's a old tablet, may be anything else, but updates in like 10-30 seconds are no-go.

Edited by unhappytroll

i5-2500k/24Gb/MSI GTX1060/Logitech G940/VKB Cobra Z/TM Cougar MFD/VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Throttle/BRD-MS3 Rudder Pedals

FC3/Ka-50/Mi-8/AV-8B/UH-1H/CA/L-39/Yak-52/MiG-21/NS430/

A-4E-C/MB-339

• 2 years later...

Hi! Can't for some reason download the export.lua file. Could someone kindly send it to me?

- With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

- "Upside-down shuttlecock of death" SU-27 as described by Sgt Baker