Launch Bar Extend/Retract - Special Input for 2-pos 1-signal on joystick switches

JUICE-AWG

Hi, could we please get the Launch Bar Switch added to the Special Input for 2-pos 1-signal switch on joystick in the F/A-18C default.lua file?

I second the motion for the Landing Gear, as well as any other cockpit switches that can benefit from this 2 position, 1 signal function.

Thanks for all you guys do and stay safe!

Cheers,

JUICE

• Like 2

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Yes they should have the Launch bar, Hook bypass, fuel dump and APU switch to default to a 2 position switch in the lua without having to modify it after every update. This has been asked for many times before and ignored for some reason. If we can modify it to be 2 position then they can do it by default without any issues I would think. This goes for other aircraft as well. I think there are a few int eh tomcat that need this by default but cant remember which ones.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.