Interactive Kneeboard not bookmarked yellow

Quekel

Hi all,

Just purchased the whole bundle, still learning a lot but I cant seem to get the interactive kneeboard bookmarked yellow by default

I can switch tabs, ( only when i press TX button though ) when I dont press it just closed kneeboard with any other command.

What plane(s) are you trying in.

Are you saying you can switch between the tabs on the interactive Kneeboard page or to the other 'normal' pages of the kneeboard if you have the TX button pressed.

How have you set up your TX buttons since you are saying that the Kneeboard closes if you don't use the TX - do you run other VoiceAttack profiles as well as Vaicom?

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Doesnt matter what plane I pick, my buttons TX buttons are setup with my warthog throttle. 

When I call up the kneeboard I get the following image as shown below.

A page is bookmarked red, when I manually go to the interactive page and I call up anvil it closes the kneeboard.

1.JPG

Update: By editing the namefiles off the kneeboard files by removing the numeric starts it opens the interactive kneeboard directly with a red bookmark.
              This seemed to solve it, dont know if Red is still ok though, I changed all numeric files to start with a "D" for Day or "N" for night.

1.JPG

2.JPG

• 10 months later...