TGP LST Code Display on HUD

Captain Orso

It seems that with the TGP on the FLIR page the laser code displayed next to OSB 14 is always the LTD/R code (default 1688), even when LTD/R is off. But when LST is on, the LST code is never displayed.

Is this WAD?

Shouldn't the LST code be displayed, if LST is on?

I cannot think of any situation in which both LTD/R and LST should be both on at the same time, so there should be no conflict.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

2 hours ago, Captain Orso said:

It seems that with the TGP on the FLIR page the laser code displayed next to OSB 14 is always the LTD/R code (default 1688), even when LTD/R is off. But when LST is on, the LST code is never displayed.

Is this WAD?

Shouldn't the LST code be displayed, if LST is on?

I cannot think of any situation in which both LTD/R and LST should be both on at the same time, so there should be no conflict.

It is visible once the LST is tracking, simply because the FLIR video comes back on with LST aiming cross and the LST boxed.  Yes, LTD/R code is also visible along with the rest of the display controls. I'm not sure if either pod should display the LST code during the search scan.  I usually turn the scan on after calling the JTAC to lase and before I do, I double check the code.

Edited by Gripes323

I need to take a nap. The LST code is displayed just above OSB 17 right above the LST text 🙄 so it was there all along.... *cough* 😬

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1