Petrovich Menu off center line of sight

JIGGAwest
Go to solution Solved by JIGGAwest,

Is there a way to recenter the petrovich menu? The position of the petrovich menu seems to have moved to my lower half of my screen. I use track IR. I have to look way up to point to a target near the HuD.

Sorry I'll post a screen shot or track later today.

Edited by JIGGAwest

I've had this same problem and I solve it by adjusting my TrackIR.  I do a recenter making sure I'm looking lower at the middle of the physical screen, like Jexmatex said.   At times I then have to reach and adjust my headset up a bit to get the Petrovich menu centered.   What I would REALLY like is an easy way to adjust down the menu brightness!

• Solution
On 6/29/2021 at 6:45 PM, hakulus said:

I've had this same problem and I solve it by adjusting my TrackIR.  I do a recenter making sure I'm looking lower at the middle of the physical screen, like Jexmatex said.   At times I then have to reach and adjust my headset up a bit to get the Petrovich menu centered.   What I would REALLY like is an easy way to adjust down the menu brightness!

I found out the cause was multi monitor. I have one large main display as the main render and one small monitor dimensionally positioned under the main render for MFD exports. If I unplug the second monitor the problem goes away.

While your solution works to center the reticle in the view, it seemed not to work for petrovich targeting. The major misalignment is still there.

Edited by JIGGAwest
  • Like 1