keybindings pilot and gunner

Rosebud47

Could we have completely separated keybindings for the pilot and for the gunner? If it stays mixed up, the same key for the gunner and the pilot for the same function could not be bind on to the same key on to our hardware. I understood, that there is an additional option to bind in general, beside two options for each the gunner and the pilot, but beside it is very confusing, it also didn´t work in some cases and creates conflict. 

A completely separated keyset like in the F-14 for pilot and RIO is a much better solution to avoid conflicts, more clear and simply makes life easier.

Also, more binding abstractions are needed, like a toggle switch for each Autopilot-mode and ´up/else down´ positions for HOTAS, but we know it´s EA and keybindings option are as usual and unfortunately very late in development schedule. But it is also fact, that keybindings are needed from the start up for every module to control the module no matter which state in development or early access it is. It´s not a big deal with regard to development time and effort.

Finally, thank you for this fantastic Hind - Simulator! The graphical fidelity and flight model is unprecedented!  

• Like 3

F-14b Tomcat   /   AV-8B Harrier   /   F-16C Viper  /   KA-50 Black Shark   /   Mi-24 Hind   /   MiG-21bis   

+1 I think it's the better option.

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.