Runway Texture

TopGun_618

Hello all,

I've noticed that when I have installed reloaded texture pack and the texture pack by Ruggbutt. The terrain is absolutely beautiful!

However, the runways are gone. The plane is sitting in a open grassy field, and explodes before take off at about 220 k/h

Any help is appreciated

Thanks,

TopGun618

Did you follow any readme instructions to add a few lines to the graphics.cfg as well? (Some mods need this and will say in the readme if so).

Also, I know people who have downloaded mods and the downloads finished early (i.e. they only got 130 megs of 194), but thinking that they had the entire file and tried to install it with ModMan. (It will let you). Obviously that didn't work and they ended up with lots of missing textures. That could be the case, so check and make sure your mod(s) have the "advertised" filesize before installing.

Lastly, remove all mods and start over step by step and see at what point (and which mod) the problem occurs.

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |