Warthog HOTAS Throttle POV

DMouse

Hi, I recently came back to the F14 and want to bind the POV hat on the right throttle to activate the Jester AI Menu. It shows I have set it in the controls menu but doesn't work in game. If I press A on the keyboard it works fine, but I want to bind it to the throttle?

I'm not sure you set it on a HAT. I have mine set on the POV analogue mini-stick on the TCS throttle. Press activates the menu. I think you may need an actual button click for the menu to pop up and stay open. 

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

So I tried this in my Alpha version and the POV worked fine for assigning it to the Jester Menu. I have reinstalled my Beta from scratch and will test it again. I then loaded up the alpha and now the button  stopped working. Looks more like a  DCS bug rather than an F14 bug. 

Glad to see you sorted it out!

• Like 1

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache