Mission 15 Spring Tension - nothing happens after ordering artillery

Hi,

I played mission 15 on Spring Tension campaign on Beta 2.7.4.9847. After choosing grid starting with "63" (first one) in F10 menu there were some explosions in the town next to checkpoint and then nothing happened for over 30 minutes. No messages or explosions. I don't know how to complete this mission. Please help!

• 11 months later...

Worked today 2.7.16, but took a long time for the arty to launch and hit.
In the minutes i was waiting i thought nothing was happening and saw the mortar crews still up so i tried again and almost right away rounds came and hit the mortars.

I then got the green flares and OK to land.

Put her down next to the base facing east (wind dir), and .... round filled the windshield of the Mi8.

Turns out the first call did work and was the one that killed the mortars, but they took a long time to come making me think they were the result of the second call.

The second calls rounds.... they ended up on the friendly base.... the one i landed at.

As mentioned in another thread, would be good to have a confirmation from the battery indicating that it would be a few minutes before rounds were inbound, then we'd know to wait.

R7 3800X - 32Gig RAM -- All SSD -- GTX1070 -- TM Warthog, MFG Crosswinds & TiR