FuG16 incomplete

xvii-Dietrich

Having searched through the forums, I cannot find any mention of this, so here's a quick report.

At the moment, the FuG16 radio equipment is only partially implemented. The main selector does not give a repeatable frequency (error = ±2kHz) on the same channel, and the Fern-Nah Schalter is not implemented. If you mouse-hover over the selector, it even says "Radio WIP", so I presume the intention is to implement it (and not leave it as a decorative dial only).

fw190a8_20210906013934_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 4 months later...
On 9/7/2021 at 10:27 AM, xvii-Dietrich said:

Having searched through the forums, I cannot find any mention of this, so here's a quick report.

At the moment, the FuG16 radio equipment is only partially implemented. The main selector does not give a repeatable frequency (error = ±2kHz) on the same channel, and the Fern-Nah Schalter is not implemented. If you mouse-hover over the selector, it even says "Radio WIP", so I presume the intention is to implement it (and not leave it as a decorative dial only).

fw190a8_20210906013934_1.jpg

Volume is not working for me, I can't reduce it, I need to change channel to be able to hear my wingman...

• Like 1