Mosquito pitch axis issue

Funky

I have just installed the mossie and am setting up my controls. I've noticed that my pitch axis is "sticky". I pull the stick back smoothly, but the line in the axis bindings moves jerkily, jumping from one point to the next. This is reflected in cockpit, with the stick jumping from one position to the next, rather than moving smoothly. This occurs only for the pitch axis, while the roll axis is smooth as usual. This does not happen with any of my other modules or games, and the calibration software shows the stick moving smoothly. I use a Virpil WarBRD base and Constellation Alpha grip. Anyone having a similar issue?

On 9/18/2021 at 9:10 AM, Funky said:

Yeah I did. Weirdly, after re-binding it 5 times it just works now. Problem solved I guess?

I can confirm same issue for me. You could even see it on the small indicator in the control how the center of the axis was off to the left. Deleting the bind and rebinding it solved it. It was weird though it would cause the plane to nose down hard on take off, but when flying it would make it pitch up uncontrollably.